To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
How is it already March? February was a short but sweet month (literally thanks to Valentine’s Day). Here is a recap of what we find to be the top happenings in the month of February 2013 on the Internet and the best tips and reviews of all things tech in case you missed it.
February Top Tech News
- Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer says there will be no more work from home policy – fair or unfair? What are your thoughts on telecommuting? Leave your comments below.
- Learn Instagram tips from a host of pros – featuring Hilary Kennedy, Laura Lawson, and more…
- Happy Birthday Facebook! You turned 9 years old on February 4th!
- “Unfriending” someone on Facebook could have real-world consequences! Researchers found that 40% of people said they would avoid someone who unfriended them. What do you think?
- LivesOn, a new service that will tweet for you after you’ve passed away. Would you use LivesOn?
- What to consider when filing your Taxes with H&R Block. Webbies, thumbs up if you’ve filed your taxes!
- “3 Apples changed the world: Adam and Eve’s forbidden apple, Newton’s apple and finally Steve Jobs’s Apple.” – Happy Birthday to Steve Jobs on February 24th. Do you miss him as much as we do?
- It was a BIG month for social media hacking. Was China responsible for the latest hack attacks on Facebook and Apple? Facebook privacy protection tips to protect yourself.
- Hackers hit Twitter, 250,000 users may have been affected.
- 4 Reasons why you should make the switch to Google+.
- Take a look at HTC’s new flagship phone the ‘HTC One’ Ships in March.
- 19 Degrees of Separation: With more than 14 billion pages on the Internet, only 19 clicks or less separate all websites from each other.
- Samsung rumored to be planning its own smart-watch called the ‘Galaxy Altius’
- Google to launch its own line of retail outlets by end of year (announced mid-February). Or not (announced February 28)?
- Apple drops MacBook Pro Retina prices by up to $300, boosts specs.
- Mailbox iOS: A New Approach to Mobile Email.