Reader's Questions

Have a burning question?

1. Use the search box at right to see if it has already been answered.
  2. If not, use the form below to submit your question.

If it’s a unique question and a good fit for our site, we’ll post it and hopefully our community chimes in!

Please wait...

What are the Rules When Editing Stock Photography?

One of my students has another question.  At first I thought I had the answers, but then I realized that this one is actually more complicated than I thought it was. I am interested in using stock photography for some business materials.  I am new to this whole online business thing, but have been socializing …

Read More »

Help with My PPC Campaign?

I’m having a hard time right now. I’ve spent roughly $1500 on a PPC campaign that’s been running for about a month or two now. My products are small kitchen appliances. I only offer 25 products that I’ve specifically chosen because they’re modern, sleek looking and they offer multiple functions, like a blender that also …

Read More »

Alternatives to Paypal

I have been a pretty loyal Paypal user now for about five or six years and overall I am happy with the service. However, I am starting to worry that because it is such a popular online payment service, that it is growing to become an increasingly risky service to use. I am always hearing …

Read More »

Dropbox for Teams: How to Unsync Folders?

After comparing a number of different online file storage services, my company decided to go with Dropbox for teams. Love the product so far, my only issue is the fact that it seems I must also store a local copy of folders and files. This becomes a problem on my MacBook Pro which uses limited …

Read More »

Dropbox Promo Code

Does anyone have a promotion code for Dropbox (the online backup service)? I've heard something about being able to get 250mb or even 500mb free with a promo code. I'm ready to sign up but can't seem to find one! The ones I have found I'm hesitant will not work, because when I get to …

Read More »

Paypal where to find recurring subscriptions?

I'm trying to find where in the #$% in my Paypal account I'm able to find a list of my active, recurring Paypal subscriptions (that people use to pay me, not the other way around). I realize I can search through my history, but that only shows me subscription payments and the initial setup date. …

Read More »

Is Paypal Technically a Bank?

There is an elderly person who has never done any sort of online banking, but she enjoys online shopping quite a bit. It takes a long time to build up her trust. She has been hearing a lot about Paypal recently and I was wondering if it can be called an online bank and more …

Read More »

Skydrive Code

I’m thinking about upgrading my Microsoft Skydrive account (because I need more space), and noticed a Skydrive Code field. I’m assuming I can enter a coupon code here to get a discount or more storage space. Any web rockers know of any Skydrive codes I can use?

Read More »

Send this to a friend