Reader's Questions

Below our questions submitted by our readers. Feel free to join the discussion on any of those pages, your responses and feedback are welcome!

Adsense: ad limit reached for type

Not all my ads are displaying on my Drupal 6 site with the 6.x-1.4 version of the Adsense module installed. When I look at the source code, I see: <!–adsense: ad limit reached for type–> but I’m not sure why the limit is reached because I only have 3 ads set (and only 3 show …

Read More »

How Can I Design My Own Etsy Store Banner?

I’m not computer savvy; however I cannot get it out of my head to design my own banner for my Etsy store.  I mean, I’m an artist.  I design earthy fashions and knits and have been doing so for many years.  I could buy my own header, and there are lots of people that are …

Read More »

What is CAD for Jewelry Design?

I have been designing jewelry for many years now and I wish that I could make a more reliable income with it.  I design jewelry with beads and clay and things like that.  I’m not professionally trained.  I’ve applied for a few jobs and I notice that people are looking for something called CAD.  I …

Read More »

Software to Make Cartoons Without Professional Training

Here’ s another question from one of my students.  Any ideas? “I know I can take college classes, but I also know that almost all information you can possibly want is somewhere online and that you can teach yourself practically anything for free these days.  Before I fork out money for expensive graphic design school, …

Read More »

What are the Rules When Editing Stock Photography?

One of my students has another question.  At first I thought I had the answers, but then I realized that this one is actually more complicated than I thought it was. I am interested in using stock photography for some business materials.  I am new to this whole online business thing, but have been socializing …

Read More »

Help with My PPC Campaign?

I’m having a hard time right now. I’ve spent roughly $1500 on a PPC campaign that’s been running for about a month or two now. My products are small kitchen appliances. I only offer 25 products that I’ve specifically chosen because they’re modern, sleek looking and they offer multiple functions, like a blender that also …

Read More »

Alternatives to Paypal

I have been a pretty loyal Paypal user now for about five or six years and overall I am happy with the service. However, I am starting to worry that because it is such a popular online payment service, that it is growing to become an increasingly risky service to use. I am always hearing …

Read More »