Reader's Questions

Have a burning question?

1. Use the search box at right to see if it has already been answered.
  2. If not, use the form below to submit your question.

If it’s a unique question and a good fit for our site, we’ll post it and hopefully our community chimes in!

Please wait...

Alternatives to Paypal

I have been a pretty loyal Paypal user now for about five or six years and overall I am happy with the service. However, I am starting to worry that because it is such a popular online payment service, that it is growing to become an increasingly risky service to use. I am always hearing …

Read More »

Skydrive Code

I’m thinking about upgrading my Microsoft Skydrive account (because I need more space), and noticed a Skydrive Code field. I’m assuming I can enter a coupon code here to get a discount or more storage space. Any web rockers know of any Skydrive codes I can use?

Read More »

Is Paypal Technically a Bank?

There is an elderly person who has never done any sort of online banking, but she enjoys online shopping quite a bit. It takes a long time to build up her trust. She has been hearing a lot about Paypal recently and I was wondering if it can be called an online bank and more …

Read More »

Paypal where to find recurring subscriptions?

I’m trying to find where in the #$% in my Paypal account I’m able to find a list of my active, recurring Paypal subscriptions (that people use to pay me, not the other way around). I realize I can search through my history, but that only shows me subscription payments and the initial setup date. …

Read More »

Dropbox for Teams: How to Unsync Folders?

After comparing a number of different online file storage services, my company decided to go with Dropbox for teams. Love the product so far, my only issue is the fact that it seems I must also store a local copy of folders and files. This becomes a problem on my MacBook Pro which uses limited …

Read More »

Dropbox Promo Code

Does anyone have a promotion code for Dropbox (the online backup service)? I’ve heard something about being able to get 250mb or even 500mb free with a promo code. I’m ready to sign up but can’t seem to find one! The ones I have found I’m hesitant will not work, because when I get to …

Read More »

Trustworthy Review Sites?

I never buy anything without going online first, but the web is becoming polluted with garbage review sites that mainly exist to sell products. I’m having a hard time finding review sites that are really trustworthy. Where do you guys go when you need to read reviews from real customers?

Read More »

Send this to a friend