Reader's Questions

Below our questions submitted by our readers. Feel free to join the discussion on any of those pages, your responses and feedback are welcome!

Please wait...

Software to Make Cartoons Without Professional Training

Here’ s another question from one of my students.  Any ideas? “I know I can take college classes, but I also know that almost all information you can possibly want is somewhere online and that you can teach yourself practically anything for free these days.  Before I fork out money for expensive graphic design school, …

Read More »

How Can I Design My Own Etsy Store Banner?

I’m not computer savvy; however I cannot get it out of my head to design my own banner for my Etsy store.  I mean, I’m an artist.  I design earthy fashions and knits and have been doing so for many years.  I could buy my own header, and there are lots of people that are …

Read More »

What are the Rules When Editing Stock Photography?

One of my students has another question.  At first I thought I had the answers, but then I realized that this one is actually more complicated than I thought it was. I am interested in using stock photography for some business materials.  I am new to this whole online business thing, but have been socializing …

Read More »

What is CAD for Jewelry Design?

I have been designing jewelry for many years now and I wish that I could make a more reliable income with it.  I design jewelry with beads and clay and things like that.  I’m not professionally trained.  I’ve applied for a few jobs and I notice that people are looking for something called CAD.  I …

Read More »

Help with My PPC Campaign?

I’m having a hard time right now. I’ve spent roughly $1500 on a PPC campaign that’s been running for about a month or two now. My products are small kitchen appliances. I only offer 25 products that I’ve specifically chosen because they’re modern, sleek looking and they offer multiple functions, like a blender that also …

Read More »

Alternatives to Paypal

I have been a pretty loyal Paypal user now for about five or six years and overall I am happy with the service. However, I am starting to worry that because it is such a popular online payment service, that it is growing to become an increasingly risky service to use. I am always hearing …

Read More »

Dropbox Promo Code

Does anyone have a promotion code for Dropbox (the online backup service)? I've heard something about being able to get 250mb or even 500mb free with a promo code. I'm ready to sign up but can't seem to find one! The ones I have found I'm hesitant will not work, because when I get to …

Read More »