Reader's Questions

Have a burning question?

1. Use the search box at right to see if it has already been answered.
  2. If not, use the form below to submit your question.

If it’s a unique question and a good fit for our site, we’ll post it and hopefully our community chimes in!

Please wait...

Paypal where to find recurring subscriptions?

I'm trying to find where in the #$% in my Paypal account I'm able to find a list of my active, recurring Paypal subscriptions (that people use to pay me, not the other way around). I realize I can search through my history, but that only shows me subscription payments and the initial setup date. …

Read More »

Trustworthy Review Sites?

I never buy anything without going online first, but the web is becoming polluted with garbage review sites that mainly exist to sell products. I’m having a hard time finding review sites that are really trustworthy. Where do you guys go when you need to read reviews from real customers?

Read More »

Technology Charities

I have been a part of many technological groups both offline and on Facebook. I’ve also participated in many think tanks and things of that nature. I am a true techie and I love gadgets. I love also everything new and I will stand in line. However, now I feel like I am at the …

Read More »

Should I Take My Online Business Mobile?

Everyone that I know is on their mobile device all the time, I mean literally all the time.  Everybody’s kids are mobile and their elderly parents have iPads.  Needless to say, I am concerned about how my blog looks on these mobile devices. Should I be concerned about this at all?  I mean I know …

Read More »

Fake Celebrity Websites

I don’t think that I can name real celebrities on here, but I’m not sure, so I’ll just use a fake name to make my point.  I really love this band, so we’ll call them Air Breeze and I go to their fan site like once a month. I’m not a psycho fan or anything.  …

Read More »

Time Warner Cable Sucks!

Wow I can’t even believe how much Time Warner customer service blows. Here’s the scenario (this all went down between October and November of 2012): October 2012: I receive a mailer from Time Warner Cable announcing that they are instituting a new cable modem lease fee ($3.95\month). They give me the option of buying my …

Read More »

How Can I Log Onto Every Other Website Via Facebook?

Okay, am I really the only one who finds Facebook creepy? I mean it’s fun and all, I get that, but it’s everywhere, constantly gathering your information, linking your activity and trying to display it at every chance it gets. I find this weird. Am I the only one, really? How is it possible for …

Read More »