Technology & Web Resources For Your Business
Home > Reader Questionpage 4

Reader's Questions

Have a burning question?

1. Use the search box at right to see if it has already been answered.
  2. If not, use the form below to submit your question.

If it’s a unique question and a good fit for our site, we’ll post it and hopefully our community chimes in!

Please wait...

Satellite TV for RVs

We have recently purchased an RV and were told we would need either Dish or Direct TV in order to watch TB while traveling. We purchased the Direct TB and have had problems with it. We keep being told that we are out of satellite range for our package. We thought that we had the …

Read More »

I’m Looking for Online Store Platform Reviews

I started selling some homemade items on Etsy and my business is really taking off. While it’s going great, I’m getting sick of them taking a percentage of my sales so I’m thinking about creating my own website with online store and sending my customers there. I’m pretty overwhelmed with the number of online store platforms …

Read More »

What is Shopify?

Can someone PLEASE explain what Shopify is? I’ve heard it’s an ecommerce platform but just yesterday I heard it’s a point of sales system. I’m super confused. Am I mishearing the name of the company?

Read More »

Justhost coupon code?

Guys, let’s stop messing around. I need the best JustHost coupon out there, asap. I have been burned by so many crappy shared hosts (including some that get top ratings by supposed online consumers), that I’m just done with it all. So why am I giving Justhost a shot? Because my buddy works there, haha! So …

Read More »

Buying a Printer in Thailand

Hello I have read your reviews on printers which I really like. I live in Thailand now and I am interested in buying an all in one HP printer. Do they work in Thailand with the voltage difference? I am interested in the HP All in One printer 8610 will it work in Thailand if not …

Read More »