Reader's Questions

Have a burning question?

1. Use the search box at right to see if it has already been answered.
  2. If not, use the form below to submit your question.

If it’s a unique question and a good fit for our site, we’ll post it and hopefully our community chimes in!

Please wait...

Facebook banner size

It looks like Facebook is finally forcing the new timeline layout down our throats. I just got a message when I logged into my Facebook account that I would until August 6th to prepare my timeline. The biggest thing I need to get ready for is the new giant timeline banner. Of course, FB gives …

Read More »

How to find Facebook page ID?

I’m trying to add a Facebook Like Box from the FB developer’s social plugin page. The first thing the code asks me for is the “Facebook Page ID.” Of course, when I click the help icon, it simply says “The ID of the Facebook page for this like box.” Uh, thanks, that really explains it. …

Read More »

How can I run my own Facebook marketing campaign?

As a marketer, I am always looking for new ideas and techniques which can help me improve my business or gain more exposure. Let me back up and start by saying that I originally started out in the off line marketing world. I worked for some of the big ad agencies, but soon became disillusioned …

Read More »

iFrames for Facebook?

I know that a lot of custom Facebook pages and apps are built with iFrames and have been wondering about some easy ways to take advantage of doing this; anyone have ideas on the top iFrames apps?

Read More »

Should I Buy Facebook Fans?

I have two business endeavors. I am an aspiring filmmaker and I have a small eBook shop. I’m really just an affiliate, but I get my own website that looks like my own web store, which is cool. I am just getting into the business end of Facebook, and I’m wondering whether I should buy …

Read More »

Send this to a friend