Reader's Questions

Below our questions submitted by our readers. Feel free to join the discussion on any of those pages, your responses and feedback are welcome!

Is Paypal Technically a Bank?

There is an elderly person who has never done any sort of online banking, but she enjoys online shopping quite a bit. It takes a long time to build up her trust. She has been hearing a lot about Paypal recently and I was wondering if it can be called an online bank and more …

Read More »

Skydrive Code

I’m thinking about upgrading my Microsoft Skydrive account (because I need more space), and noticed a Skydrive Code field. I’m assuming I can enter a coupon code here to get a discount or more storage space. Any web rockers know of any Skydrive codes I can use?

Read More »

Dropbox Promo Code

Does anyone have a promotion code for Dropbox (the online backup service)? I've heard something about being able to get 250mb or even 500mb free with a promo code. I'm ready to sign up but can't seem to find one! The ones I have found I'm hesitant will not work, because when I get to …

Read More »

Paypal where to find recurring subscriptions?

I'm trying to find where in the #$% in my Paypal account I'm able to find a list of my active, recurring Paypal subscriptions (that people use to pay me, not the other way around). I realize I can search through my history, but that only shows me subscription payments and the initial setup date. …

Read More »

Dropbox for Teams: How to Unsync Folders?

After comparing a number of different online file storage services, my company decided to go with Dropbox for teams. Love the product so far, my only issue is the fact that it seems I must also store a local copy of folders and files. This becomes a problem on my MacBook Pro which uses limited …

Read More »

Trustworthy Review Sites?

I never buy anything without going online first, but the web is becoming polluted with garbage review sites that mainly exist to sell products. I’m having a hard time finding review sites that are really trustworthy. Where do you guys go when you need to read reviews from real customers?

Read More »

Technology Charities

I have been a part of many technological groups both offline and on Facebook. I’ve also participated in many think tanks and things of that nature. I am a true techie and I love gadgets. I love also everything new and I will stand in line. However, now I feel like I am at the …

Read More »

Should I Take My Online Business Mobile?

Everyone that I know is on their mobile device all the time, I mean literally all the time.  Everybody’s kids are mobile and their elderly parents have iPads.  Needless to say, I am concerned about how my blog looks on these mobile devices. Should I be concerned about this at all?  I mean I know …

Read More »