Reader's Questions

Have a burning question?

1. Use the search box at right to see if it has already been answered.
  2. If not, use the form below to submit your question.

If it’s a unique question and a good fit for our site, we’ll post it and hopefully our community chimes in!

Please wait...

Pop up Ad Won’t Go Away

So I am slowly re-downloading all my programs, plug ins etc to my computer to get back to normal and some how this little Xfinity ad keeps popping up on the bottom right hand corner of my screen. Every time I try to grab a screenshot of it, the ad goes away. It pops up …

Read More »

Square Card Reader vs PaypPal Here

I own my own business and sometimes sell items on the go – wanted to get a mobile payment system so was looking into getting a card reader for my iPhone but am debating between Square and PayPal Here. I already have a PayPal account so that seems like the logical way to go but …

Read More »

What’s a Good Reminder Email Service?

A friend of mine using a service that automatically sends email reminders and/or allows them to schedule emails to send in the future. It’s really cool but I don’t recall the name of the service and was wondering what other similar types of services like that might exist. Is it free? What about the chances …

Read More »

Chrome vs Firefox vs Safari

I am debating switching internet browsers. I was a huge fan of Chrome for the longest time until it started slowing down my computer because I have so many tabs open apparently it uses up a lot of memory. So I switched to Firefox and it’s okay but still not loving it. I hardly ever …

Read More »

Google RSS Reader Alternative

I know Google reader shutdown some time ago (tear) but what are the best alternatives out there that can be used to read your RSS feed subscriptions? Please let me know! I’d prefer one that has an iPhone app so I can read on the go too! Thanks in advance for your help.

Read More »