Reader's Questions

Below our questions submitted by our readers. Feel free to join the discussion on any of those pages, your responses and feedback are welcome!

How Can I Optimize Firefox Memory Usage?

I love using Firefox for my daily browsing needs over Chrome because it just works. I use Lastpass, Pocket, and other plugins and the sites load fast and just work. So in other words I don’t want to ditch Firefox, but it uses so much bleeding memory! It consistently brings my Macbook into slo motion, …

Read More »

Square Card Reader vs PaypPal Here

I own my own business and sometimes sell items on the go – wanted to get a mobile payment system so was looking into getting a card reader for my iPhone but am debating between Square and PayPal Here. I already have a PayPal account so that seems like the logical way to go but …

Read More »

What’s a Good Reminder Email Service?

A friend of mine using a service that automatically sends email reminders and/or allows them to schedule emails to send in the future. It’s really cool but I don’t recall the name of the service and was wondering what other similar types of services like that might exist. Is it free? What about the chances …

Read More »

Google RSS Reader Alternative

I know Google reader shutdown some time ago (tear) but what are the best alternatives out there that can be used to read your RSS feed subscriptions? Please let me know! I’d prefer one that has an iPhone app so I can read on the go too! Thanks in advance for your help.

Read More »