Reader's Questions

Below our questions submitted by our readers. Feel free to join the discussion on any of those pages, your responses and feedback are welcome!

Justhost coupon code?

Guys, let’s stop messing around. I need the best JustHost coupon out there, asap. I have been burned by so many crappy shared hosts (including some that get top ratings by supposed online consumers), that I’m just done with it all. So why am I giving Justhost a shot? Because my buddy works there, haha! So …

Read More »

Buying a Printer in Thailand

Hello I have read your reviews on printers which I really like. I live in Thailand now and I am interested in buying an all in one HP printer. Do they work in Thailand with the voltage difference? I am interested in the HP All in One printer 8610 will it work in Thailand if not …

Read More »

Constant Contact Email Discount for Nonprofits

As the new President of a 501 3 c I am exploring what is the best communication tool. We currently use Constant Contact but we pay about $1,000 a year. This is for monthly emails and luncheon invites. I am not sure this is the best value for our money. I would like to start …

Read More »

Getresponse Versus Aweber Comparison?

Hey guys, I’m looking for a specific comparison of GetResponse versus AWeber as an email marketer tool. Ideally the comparison would have a table comparing costs, pros, cons, etc. so I can get a side-by-side glance of the differences. I realize there are a ton of email marketing solutions out there (surprising since I imagine …

Read More »