Reader's Questions

Below our questions submitted by our readers. Feel free to join the discussion on any of those pages, your responses and feedback are welcome!

Fake Celebrity Websites

I don’t think that I can name real celebrities on here, but I’m not sure, so I’ll just use a fake name to make my point.  I really love this band, so we’ll call them Air Breeze and I go to their fan site like once a month. I’m not a psycho fan or anything.  …

Read More »

Time Warner Cable Sucks!

Wow I can’t even believe how much Time Warner customer service blows. Here’s the scenario (this all went down between October and November of 2012): October 2012: I receive a mailer from Time Warner Cable announcing that they are instituting a new cable modem lease fee ($3.95\month). They give me the option of buying my …

Read More »

How Can I Log Onto Every Other Website Via Facebook?

Okay, am I really the only one who finds Facebook creepy? I mean it’s fun and all, I get that, but it’s everywhere, constantly gathering your information, linking your activity and trying to display it at every chance it gets. I find this weird. Am I the only one, really? How is it possible for …

Read More »

Does Facebook Like Box Slow Down My Page?

I got an alert from Google (within my Adsense account) that one of my pages was loading really slowly, and using their tools I tracked it down to my Facebook like box stream (iframe). The images in the stream were huge and slowing down the page load. I’ve disabled the stream, which has resolved the …

Read More »

Facebook banner size

It looks like Facebook is finally forcing the new timeline layout down our throats. I just got a message when I logged into my Facebook account that I would until August 6th to prepare my timeline. The biggest thing I need to get ready for is the new giant timeline banner. Of course, FB gives …

Read More »

How to find Facebook page ID?

I’m trying to add a Facebook Like Box from the FB developer’s social plugin page. The first thing the code asks me for is the “Facebook Page ID.” Of course, when I click the help icon, it simply says “The ID of the Facebook page for this like box.” Uh, thanks, that really explains it. …

Read More »