Technology & Web Resources For Your Business
Home > Reader Questionpage 6

Reader's Questions

Have a burning question?

1. Use the search box at right to see if it has already been answered.
  2. If not, use the form below to submit your question.

If it’s a unique question and a good fit for our site, we’ll post it and hopefully our community chimes in!

Please wait...

Sole Proprietor vs S Corp

Hi, I am doing my taxes and about to pay a ton of money to the government which obviously is never fun. I am a sole proprietor but a friend of mine who also has a small consulting business said I should switch to an S-corp to save myself from having to pay any unnecessary …

Read More »

My Fitbit’s Battery Life is Draining

I’ve been having issues with my Fitbit’s battery life. I feel like it doesn’t keep a charge as long as it should. Is there any way I can improve my Fitbit’s battery life? Or should I look into just buying a new battery for it? I typically charge it overnight through a wall outlet so …

Read More »

Website to check responsive design of my site?

I finally joined the responsive design bandwagon thanks to your articles on the topic. However, even though my site appears to be responsive when I expand and shrink my browser window, I’m not sure if it’s actually correct on all devices. Is there such a thing as a responsive design checker where I might be …

Read More »

LifeLock Isn’t Who I’d Choose!

I am looking into getting identity theft protection and I came across an article about the LifeLock founder. I don’t know how anyone could trust LifeLock as an identity theft protection company. The CEO had his identity stolen 13 times! Honestly, it’s his own fault. Looks like he posted his Social Security number on the …

Read More »

Does capitalization matter for SEO?

Does having words/letters capitalized matter for SEO? Example, if you’re using an acronym like DOT (Department of Transportation) get confused with dot as in dot com. Additionally, curious if adjectives and/or other proper names like lady Gaga vs Lady Gaga matter if they are capitalized correctly or not? Does Google know the difference?

Read More »

Is CPP a good identity theft service?

I live in the UK (originally from the U.S.) and have heard of CPP identity theft alert. I don’t know many people with identity theft protection so I can’t ask anyone for suggestions but came across your site. I saw online that they more than 30 years of experience and 5.2 million current policies. That …

Read More »

Dropcam for Outdoors?

I am looking at getting an outdoor security camera and really like Dropcam since I already have one for my house inside that syncs up with my iPhone, nest etc. But as of now I Dropcam doesn’t seem to make one that is suitable for outdoor conditions. Anyone have an alternative and/or a case they …

Read More »