Reader's Questions

Have a burning question?

1. Use the search box at right to see if it has already been answered.
  2. If not, use the form below to submit your question.

If it’s a unique question and a good fit for our site, we’ll post it and hopefully our community chimes in!

Please wait...

Should I Buy Facebook Fans?

I have two business endeavors. I am an aspiring filmmaker and I have a small eBook shop. I’m really just an affiliate, but I get my own website that looks like my own web store, which is cool. I am just getting into the business end of Facebook, and I’m wondering whether I should buy …

Read More »

Best size for Pinterest image?

Okay, so I've finally got the Pinterest sharing button working in my sidebar thanks to your guys floating social media buttons code. Thanks!! The only problem I'm having is getting a Pinterest image linked so people can automatically "pin" any page, not just one with images. Can you tell me what the optimal/ ideal dimensions …

Read More »

What Components Go Into a Top Facebook App?

I really am enthralled by Facebook. I mean not just the idea behind creating a place where people can go and meet old (and even make new) friends and hang out and post photos…and whatever. But I am really impressed that the technology behind the site is readily available to almost anyone who knows a …

Read More »

Is Pinterest relevant or just another fad?

So, I have been watching this new social site called Pinterest for a while now. I suppose that there are a bunch of people here who have heard of Pinterest, yes? I also imagine that some of you people even use this site, maybe even a few of you really like it and use it …

Read More »

Empire Avenue

Recently I was introduced to a site called Empire Avenue. It is actually a game, but it helps you to develop your social media influence and bring together some of the people who you already interact with on other social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. The object of the “game” is to develop as …

Read More »

Pinterest CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.

I’m getting the error message pinterest CSRF verification failed. Request aborted. (a 403 error page) when trying to "pin" a page from the social media toolbar using Google’s Chrome browser. I have cookies enabled for pinterest.com (using the wildcard [*.]pinterest.com), but it still won’t work. Any ideas?

Read More »

Social Media Addiction?

At first I was feeling like a fuddy-duddy for saying this to my friend’s kid, but every time I go over to her house, he’s online. He’s addicted to Facebook. It’s just too much. If he was a girl, I could see it. Not trying to be chauvinist. I’m just saying, seeing a teen kid …

Read More »

Send this to a friend