Reader's Questions

Have a burning question?

1. Use the search box at right to see if it has already been answered.
  2. If not, use the form below to submit your question.

If it’s a unique question and a good fit for our site, we’ll post it and hopefully our community chimes in!

Please wait...

Buying a Printer in Thailand

Hello I have read your reviews on printers which I really like. I live in Thailand now and I am interested in buying an all in one HP printer. Do they work in Thailand with the voltage difference? I am interested in the HP All in One printer 8610 will it work in Thailand if not …

Read More »

Constant Contact Email Discount for Nonprofits

As the new President of a 501 3 c I am exploring what is the best communication tool. We currently use Constant Contact but we pay about $1,000 a year. This is for monthly emails and luncheon invites. I am not sure this is the best value for our money. I would like to start …

Read More »

Getresponse Versus Aweber Comparison?

Hey guys, I’m looking for a specific comparison of GetResponse versus AWeber as an email marketer tool. Ideally the comparison would have a table comparing costs, pros, cons, etc. so I can get a side-by-side glance of the differences. I realize there are a ton of email marketing solutions out there (surprising since I imagine …

Read More »

Mailchump? Mailchimp? For Email Marketing

I see that you guys have reviewed a large number of email marketing services on your website. My business partner is insisting that we should use a service called Mailchump. Have you guys heard of this provider and do you know if they’re any good? A couple things we’re looking for in addition to solid 24/7 …

Read More »

Send this to a friend