Technology & Web Resources For Your Business
Home > Reader Questionpage 6

Reader's Questions

Have a burning question?

1. Use the search box at right to see if it has already been answered.
  2. If not, use the form below to submit your question.

If it’s a unique question and a good fit for our site, we’ll post it and hopefully our community chimes in!

Please wait...

Any current Justhost promo codes?

I realize that JustHost is massive and they probably aren’t the most reliable for a individual dedicated websites. However, for my needs of launching many small micro sites quickly they’re more than good enough. I’m signing up with quite the sizable hosting plan to start so I would love to have some kind of discount or promotional …

Read More »

Interspire Email Marketer Review?

Have you guys heard of Interspire for email marketing? I’ve heard good things about their follow-up marketing/automation platform, and our developer is interested in leveraging their API across our brands. I searched for “Interspire email marketer” on your website but nothing came up, so I thought I’d check to see if you had heard of …

Read More »

Where Should I Look for WordPress Skins?

Hello, I am creating my first website. I’m doing the DIY route but am looking for a little help. I’m trying to decide on a layout for my site. Does anyone have any suggestions on what WordPress skins are best? What performs best? Where should I look? Other questions like that. Any advice is greatly …

Read More »

Non-Profit Email Marketing

We have a small non-profit website. We don’t need email marketing because our audience is our members. We do want email service that is free or very inexpensive, where we can create about 15-20 email accounts.

Read More »

Sole Proprietor vs S Corp

Hi, I am doing my taxes and about to pay a ton of money to the government which obviously is never fun. I am a sole proprietor but a friend of mine who also has a small consulting business said I should switch to an S-corp to save myself from having to pay any unnecessary …

Read More »

My Fitbit’s Battery Life is Draining

I’ve been having issues with my Fitbit’s battery life. I feel like it doesn’t keep a charge as long as it should. Is there any way I can improve my Fitbit’s battery life? Or should I look into just buying a new battery for it? I typically charge it overnight through a wall outlet so …

Read More »

Website to check responsive design of my site?

I finally joined the responsive design bandwagon thanks to your articles on the topic. However, even though my site appears to be responsive when I expand and shrink my browser window, I’m not sure if it’s actually correct on all devices. Is there such a thing as a responsive design checker where I might be …

Read More »

LifeLock Isn’t Who I’d Choose!

I am looking into getting identity theft protection and I came across an article about the LifeLock founder. I don’t know how anyone could trust LifeLock as an identity theft protection company. The CEO had his identity stolen 13 times! Honestly, it’s his own fault. Looks like he posted his Social Security number on the …

Read More »