To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Do you depend on Google Drive, Microsoft Word and other individual services for your team’s organization? Wouldn’t it be nice if there was one service that housed all this functionality and more in one place, so you and your team could seamlessly work together, manage projects and timelines, and reach goals?
Teamwork Projects claims to do all this – you can assign tasks, collaborate, communicate, mark things off your to-do lists and more, all in real-time. Read our review to see if they back up the hype, with pros, cons and pricing.
- Score and Pros/Cons
- Key Features
- Overview (Video)
- What Do Customers Think?
- Other Teamwork Services
- Apps available on iOS, Android and Chrome
- Integrates with Dropbox, Google Drive, QuickBooks and more
- Great customer service reviews
- Unlimited users
- Tons of features (time tracking, Gantt charts, sub tasks, reports, etc.)
- Basecamp import tool in case you are switching (see how the two products compare)
- 90-day money back guarantee & Free 30 day trial with no credit card required
- Discounts for non-profits and educational institutions
- The software is continually being updated and improved and subscribers say it’s simple to use
- Free forever option
- Doesn’t work the best with Internet Explorer
- Organize tasks
- Collaborate on projects
- Work in real time
- Task templates for easy re-creation of projects and to create dependent tasks
- Used by over 250,000 companies
- Export entire database to a MySQL file
All Teamwork products include a 30-day free trial.
- Teamwork Projects
- Forever Free – 2 projects, 5 users and 100MB of storage
- Pro: $11.25/month per user (minimum 5 users), 100 GB space, up to 50 users, 300 projects and more (save 20% if billed annually)
- Premium: $18.75/month per user (minimum 5 users), 250 GB space, up to 100 users, 600 projects and more (save 20% if billed annually)
- Enterprise: Contact for pricing, 500+ GB space, unlimited users & projects and more.
Use this link to get the best deal we can offer from Teamwork.
This video gives you an overview of what Teamwork can do and how you can utilize it for your team.
Below are some reviews we found online from Teamwork Project customers.
Teamwork project is a great system for teamwork, ideal to distribute the work among all the people of each department, so we ensure that everyone makes their contribution in the different projects we face daily, we can create a schedule of activities in which we define the time that should be used for each task in order to finish each project on the planned date – Javier, G2 Crowd 8/22/2019
I like that Teamwork is well rounded with several ways to work with the team. You can have task lists, boards, or a Gantt chart. In addition, you get to have messages, notebooks, and links which are great ways to share or add notes to remember when you don’t want to specifically add them to a task. I like that I can see everything about the task in one place. Time spent, files, notes etc. I have tried several other online services and keep coming back to Teamwork. In the end, it is the most well rounded solution for my needs. – Tate, G2 Crowd 2/6/2019
I think that the program is probably amazing for teams with a small to medium sized workload–it seems like anyone who has time to spend customizing individual tasks would find this useful (and probably great BECAUSE of the many, many customizeable aspects of TW). But for me and my team, this software is unwieldy and ponderous and adds unnecessary work for us just in the act of managing tasks (like a 2-3 hour added workload on a daily basis). If you’re used to working from task templates, this is not the software for you. – Kelli, G2 Crowd 8/8/2017
It was not very organized, you could not add tasks easily under a project, the auto assigning job numbers was not consistent, you coudn’t attach documents, there was no proofing option. – Erin, G2 Crowd 5/2/2019
Teamwork also offers Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Chat. Teamwork Desk is a helpdesk your company can use to address any customer support queries. Teamwork Chat lets you communicate with your team members instantly via chat, so you are kept in the loop.
In 2019, Teamwork added Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Spaces too. CRM is a tool to track leads and opportunities and Spaces is collaborative document sharing and editing tool.
Pricing For Teamwork Desk & Chat
- Teamwork Desk
- Startup – $0.10/ticket
- Basic – $5/agent/month
- Pro – $20/agent/month
- Chat – Free
- Spaces – starts at $8/month
- CRM – $10-15 per month per user
Not sure if Teamwork project management is the solution for you? Check out our comparison of the best project management software to see how Teamwork Projects stacks up against the competition.
What features are you looking for in a collaboration tool?
Disclaimer: This website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained here should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on this website.