How do we keep this site running? This post may contain affiliate links — the cost is the same to you, but we get a referral fee. Compensation does not affect rankings. Thanks!
StreamSend sets itself apart from the pack of email marketing services with their unlimited image hosting, video emailing, advanced automation and a number of other features included with its standard pricing — features that many other services charge extra for. But StreamSend does have its limitations, namely no unlimited email pricing options, no mobile apps and a scarcity of software integrations. It comes down to what your business is looking for, so read our full review to see if StreamSend could be just what you need.
If you buy any of StreamSend’s standard packages, you get a lot of features for your buck (more than most email marketing services) without the additional costs. Included in every standard package:
- Professionally designed templates that render to all screens (desktop to mobile)
- Advanced behavioral automation, trigger-based messaging and list segmentation
- RSS to email
- Private IP address
- Social Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+
- Track email, social and video campaigns from one central dashboard
- Email analyzer (inbox preview) allows you to view your email in 30 email clients and run your email through 9 spam filters prior to sending
StreamSend’s standard monthly pricing options differ from almost all other email marketing services in that their monthly fee is based on the number of emails sent per month rather than your number of contacts. Most other services charge by the number of contacts you reach out to each month and allow unlimited number of emails sent. Depending on your business needs, this could make a big difference in your budget. StreamSend offers a 30-day free trial with a limit of 200 emails you can send.
|Number of Emails||Price Per Month||Additional Per 1,000 Emails|
StreamSend also offers Large Volume Plans, Agency Solution Plans and Franchise Plans for those expecting to send more than 150,000 emails per month and have more specialized needs. You must contact them more pricing and more information.
StreamSend Personalized Professional Services
If you don’t have the internal resources or time, StreamSend offers a number of professional services that allow you to outsource the manpower needed to get your email marketing campaign up and running. You must contact them for pricing and more information, but here’s a brief overview of what they offer.
- Design Services — their creative team works with you to develop customized templates and landing pages, optimized for multi-platform rendering.
- Professional Training — you get a personal walk-through of how to best utilize all of StreamSend’s features.
- Account & Database Setup — a StreamSend expert helps you to best organize your database to implement retargeting and automation strategies.
- Campaign Management & Analysis — an expert assist you in devising your email campaign strategy, from the planning stage through reporting stage.
- Deliverability Audits — StreamSend’s Delivery Checkpoint Service performs regular audits to identify and assist you with any existing/potential inbox deliverability trouble spots.
- Database Integration and Dynamic Content — Their API gives you the ability to integrate your StreamSend account with other databases and offers custom API programming.
How do users rate StreamSend?
To give you the best feedback possible, we search the web for real user reviews about every email marketing service we review. Here’s a sampling of customer reviews we found about StreamSend.
Streamsend provides organized layouts for newletter, eBlast and Evite purposes. It also offers accurate and detailed reports. It would be great to have the ability to integrate social media onto email campaigns. — D. Ayzenberg, Trust Radius 7/12/2014
If you’re looking for a reliable email marketing solution without having to pay too much for it, then StreamSend might be just the right choice for you. Has a nice interface, easy to navigate through. — Christian A., G2 Crowd 8/6/2013
The ability to send test emails has room for improvement. Also the text could use some improvement as currently it is grey with a white background. — Marketing Contributor, Trust Radius 7/1/2014
The interface and experience isn’t as smooth or user-friendly as some of its competitors like MailChimp. They definitely could use some work in simplifying and polishing the interface and workflow. — Daniel J., G2 Crowd 7/28/2013
Social Sharing to Build Your Business
According to the 2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report by Social Media Examiner, 92% of marketers indicate that social media is important for their business (the same amount as 2014 and up from 86% in 2013). Want to know more about how social networking can work hand-in-hand with email marketing? See how StreamSend gives you the tools to do just that with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts.
What Other Email Marketing Providers Are There?
Want to see how StreamSend stacks up against the competition? Check out our review of the Top Email Marketing Companies to see if they made our top 3 this year. You’ll see the pros and cons for each provider as well as their key features. We’ve even made a comparison table to help you see the key differences side by side.
Do you have any experience using StreamSend?