How do we keep this site running? This post may contain affiliate links — the cost is the same to you, but we get a referral fee. Compensation does not affect rankings. Thanks!
StreamSend sets itself apart from the pack of email marketing services with their unlimited image hosting, video emailing, advanced automation and a number of other features. Included with its standard pricing are features that many other services charge extra for. But StreamSend does have its limitations, namely no unlimited email pricing options, no mobile apps and a scarcity of software integrations. It comes down to what your business is looking for, so read our full review to see if StreamSend could be just what you need.
If you buy any of StreamSend’s standard packages, you get a lot of features for your buck (more than most email marketing services) without the additional costs. Included in every standard package:
- Professionally designed templates that render to all screens (desktop to mobile)
- Advanced behavioral automation, trigger-based messaging and list segmentation
- RSS to email
- Private IP address
- Social Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+
- Track email, social and video campaigns from one central dashboard
- Email analyzer (inbox preview) allows you to view your email in 30 email clients and run your email through 9 spam filters prior to sending
StreamSend offers a 30-day free trial with a limit of 2,000 emails you can send.
|List Size||Emails Per Month||Price Per Month|
StreamSend also offers Large Volume Plans, Agency Solution Plans and Franchise Plans for those with more than 50,000 contacts. You must contact them more pricing and more information.
StreamSend Personalized Professional Services
If you don’t have the internal resources or time, StreamSend offers a number of professional services that allow you to outsource the manpower needed to get your email marketing campaign up and running. You must contact them for pricing and more information, but here’s a brief overview of what they offer.
- Design Services – their creative team works with you to develop customized templates and landing pages, optimized for multi-platform rendering.
- Professional Training – you get a personal walk-through of how to best utilize all of StreamSend’s features.
- Account & Database Setup – a StreamSend expert helps you to best organize your database to implement retargeting and automation strategies.
- Campaign Management & Analysis – an expert assist you in devising your email campaign strategy, from the planning stage through reporting stage.
- Deliverability Audits – StreamSend’s Delivery Checkpoint Service performs regular audits to identify and assist you with any existing/potential inbox deliverability trouble spots.
- Database Integration and Dynamic Content – Their API gives you the ability to integrate your StreamSend account with other databases and offers custom API programming.
How Do Users Rate StreamSend?
To give you the best feedback possible, we search the web for real user reviews about every email marketing service we review. Here’s a sampling of customer reviews we found about StreamSend.
I have been a customer of Streamsend for almost a year now. They are significantly cheaper than the previous company that I was going through and offer all the same features and plans, if not more. The best thing about this company by far is the customer support. They are extremely helpful in not only getting your account up and running but also in helping you generate effective email campaigns. I was so happy with the email marketing side of things that I am now using their Insights program and the results and experience is great! – Bryan W., GetApp 2/10/2017
We are able to customize emails aside from our normal monthly, full file sends for users who do not like to participate in those sends. The templates can be put together in a matter of minutes and be ready for deployment. – G2 Crowd, 10/26/2016
The ability to send test emails has room for improvement. Also the text could use some improvement as currently it is grey with a white background. – Marketing Contributor, Trust Radius 7/1/2014
The interface and experience isn’t as smooth or user-friendly as some of its competitors like MailChimp. They definitely could use some work in simplifying and polishing the interface and workflow. – Daniel J., G2 Crowd 7/28/2013
Social Sharing to Build Your Business
According to the 2016 Social Media Marketing Industry Report by Social Media Examiner, 90% of marketers indicate that social media is important for their business (down from 92% in 2015 and 2014 and up from 86% in 2013). Want to know more about how social networking can work hand-in-hand with email marketing? See how StreamSend gives you the tools to do just that with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts.
What Other Email Marketing Providers Are There?
Want to see how StreamSend stacks up against the competition? Check out our review of the Top Email Marketing Companies to see if they made our top three this year. You’ll see the pros and cons for each provider as well as their key features. We’ve even made a comparison table to help you see the key differences side by side.
Do you have any experience using StreamSend?