To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Do you depend on Google Drive, Microsoft Word, and other individual services for your team’s organization? Wouldn’t it be nice if there was one service that housed all this functionality, and more, in one place so you and your team could seamlessly work together, manage projects and timelines, and reach goals? We’ve got good news for you. With Teamwork Projects you can assign tasks, collaborate, communicate, mark things off your to-do lists and more, all in real-time. Read our review for more details, pros, cons, and pricing.
- Apps available on iOS, Android and Chrome
- Integrates with Dropbox, Google Drive, QuickBooks and more
- Great customer service reviews
- Unlimited users
- Tons of features (time tracking, Gantt charts, sub tasks, reports, etc.)
- Basecamp import tool in case you are switching (see how the two products compare)
- 90-day money back guarantee & Free 30 day trial with no credit card required
- Task templates for easy re-creation of projects and to create dependent tasks
- Used by over 250,000 companies
- Export entire database to a MySQL file
- Intermediate packages do not include integrations
- No 2-step authentication for login
- Can be a bit overwhelming for some users and require a learning curve
- Organize tasks
- Collaborate on projects
- Work in real time
Teamwork Projects Pricing
All Teamwork products include a 30-Day Free Trial.
- Teamwork Projects
- Free – 2 projects and 100MB of storage
- Small Office – $49/month for 40 projects and 20GB of storage
- Professional – $149/month for 200 projects and 100GB of storage
- Business – $249/month for 500 projects and 400GB of storage
- Enterprise – contact Teamwork for price
Teamwork occasionally has promotions, find and discuss them on our dedicated Teamwork discount code page.
An Overview of Teamwork Projects
This video gives you an overview of what Teamwork can do and how you can utilize it for your team.
What Do Customers Think?
Below is one positive and one negative review for Teamwork. Typically, we try to include a couple of positive and a couple of negative Teamwork reviews but we were only able to find reviews on G2 Crowd at the time of writing.
Positive Teamwork Review
Prior to Teamwork, I had never (extensively) used a system or software that made everything task oriented. Having familiarized myself with the software, I could never go back – this tool is incredible for managing work flow of yourself and your coworkers. – Erik S., G2 Crowd 5/18/2016
Negative Teamwork Review
Missing the ability to add $ hourly rates and to do any kind of budgeting. Missing capacity planning features entirely. – Mark B., G2 Crowd 8/6/2015
Other Services from Teamwork
Teamwork also offers Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Chat and as of 2019 CRM too. Teamwork Desk is a helpdesk your company can use to address any customer support queries. Teamwork Chat lets you communicate with your team members instantly via chat, so you are kept in the loop.
Pricing for Teamwork Desk & Chat
- Teamwork Desk
- Startup – $0.10/ticket
- Basic – $5/agent/month
- Pro – $20/agent/month
- Teamwork Chat – Free
- Teamwork CRM – $10-15 per month per user
Not sure if Teamwork project management is the solution for you? Check out our comparison of the best project management software to see how TeamworkProjects stacks up against the competition. If you’re looking for online collaboration tools and want to see what’s best for your team’s style, check out this comparison article.
What features are you looking for in your team’s collaboration tools?
Disclaimer: This website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained here should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on this website.