To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Tracking search engine rankings is a key element to staying ahead of your competitors, and that’s where AuthorityLabs excels. Our experts dive in to see if this much hyped SEO tool can help boost your competitive edge.
- Rating, Pros & Cons
- Key Features
- Interface View
- User Reviews
- See AuthorityLabs In Action (Video)
- AuthorityLabs Alternatives
- See your daily rankings on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Now Provided report gives you access to keywords you rank for that you may not be aware of
- Shows all URLs you are ranking for if you rank for multiple URLs with the same term
- Sorts keywords by default alphabetically and no way to change this setting
- Local and global tracking, filterable by country, city or zip code
- Provides competitor tracking
- Group and sync your domains with competitors for side-by-side comparison
- Tracks your mobile rankings
- “Now Provided” report uses several data sources and Google Analytics to show you which keywords are driving traffic to each page on your site
- Group multiple domains covering the same topic
- White label keyword reports (with all but lowest priced plan)
- Interface API access (with highest priced plan)
- Google update alerts
- 30-day free trial with no credit card required
What’s New With AuthorityLabs?
New additions to AuthorityLabs include:
- Data API is newly redesigned for user-friendliness
- Ability to collect custom data points about specific SERP features
- Can track product rankings on Amazon, Walmart, Targets and more
Here’s a look at the AuthorityLabs’ Interface:
Authority Labs offers a 30-day free trial (no credit card required).
|Price Per Month||$49||$99||$225||$450 (Starting)|
As part of our review process, we always look for customer feedback of every product or service. Here’s a balanced sampling of what we found around the web from Authority Labs users.
At a glance we see the evolution of the ranking of keywords. It allows me to see if my seo job is paying off and how fast. – Administrator, G2 Crowd 5/23/2019
Adding separate keyword targets for mobile and non-mobile is cumbersome and results must be tracked separately. Rank tracking is about all you’re going to get with this and it comes at a pretty high cost compared to some other solutions. – Administrator in Accounting, G2 Crowd 5/25/2019
Check out this brief video to see how easy Authority Labs’ dashboard is to use and how this tool can help you better understand your SEO rankings.
First off, we’d like to point out that we used to be customers of AuthorityLabs and used them to track keyword groups by monetary value. We were happy with them, but ultimately changed to SEMrush as we found the features were more robust.
Some excel in different SEO areas, like backlink checking. Be sure to read our reviews of the best SEO tools to get a comprehensive picture of what’s out there.
What’s your top SEO tip?
Disclaimer: This website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained here should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on this website.