Ever wonder who is behind the scenes at We Rock Your Web? Our team has been involved on the business side of the tech world for a combined 75+ years. Our writers are committed to providing the most in-depth and unbiased information to help your small business thrive.
We conduct rigorous research and are proud of our publishing process which goes through at least half a dozen people and gives each piece we write 2-3 months of work on average, including consulting by industry experts. For sensitive topics, we hire credentialed professionals to consult us and provide the final say before an article goes live.
Some of the topics we cover: how to start and launch your website, how to sell your products online (E-Commerce), how to rank highly in the search engines and attract lots of potential customers, the truths about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and how to market and engage your audience with social media. We also cover mobile apps, and provide various tutorials, how to’s, and unbiased reviews.
We present our content in a language that’s understandable, easy to read, and not full of technical jargon. And we listen. Our articles feature a comment section where we encourage you to chime in with your questions and reactions and share your opinions. And of course, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Why We Rock Your Web?
Meet our team! What sets us apart from the myriad of other B2B tech sites out there? A few things:
- We bring the geek talk down to a level you can understand. In other words, we do our best to speak English, not computerish.
- We try to provide the information you’re looking for in an attractive, easy to read, colorful and well organized way so you can find what you’re looking for fast.
- We organize our information using categories, similar topics, and by giving you sorting and searching options that help you find more on the topics you’re interested in.
- We offer a comment section at the end of each article that lets you engage and interact with our staff and other users, and find answers to your questions in a short amount of time.
- We monitor our comments for relevance and kid friendliness. That means you won’t have to sort through a bunch of garbage to find what you’re looking for. You’ll find a useful thread of responses on most articles that will add to the conversation and provide additional insight and details.
- We value you as a visitor. We’re constantly listening to your feedback and developing improvements based on your suggestions.
Our end goal is to create a useful resource that helps entrepreneurs and business owners such as yourself find what you are looking for in a fun, colorful, informative and unbiased fashion. We invite you to participate in our article discussions, social networks, and community.
And now, without further ado, we wish you a wonderful, web rockin’ day 🙂