How do we keep this site running? This post may contain affiliate links — the cost is the same to you, but we get a referral fee. Compensation does not affect rankings. Thanks!
Tired of shuffling paperwork and waiting for snail mail to get the signatures you need on important business documents? DocuSign could be the perfect solution. This industry-leading digital signature service gives you the tools to send, sign and share documents online anytime from any device. And DocuSign enables fully digital workflows that can save your company money by increasing efficiency. Best of all, DocuSign is fast, secure and legally binding. Read our DocuSign reviews to see if this service is a good fit for your small business needs.
- Access DocuSign electronic signatures online from any device
- Easy importing of documents from email, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Integrates with Salesforce, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Apple, Oracle and more
- More than 200 million users in 188 countries
- Available in 43 languages
- Complies with government regulations in the U.S. and the European Union
- ISO 27001:2013 and SSAE 16, SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2 certified and tested internationally
- Powerful developer API (added pricing)
- Named to Forbes Cloud 100 companies
How much does DocuSign cost? You get a DocuSign discount of 15% if you sign up for an annual plan.
- Free 30 Day Trial
- Simple Signing: $7.50 month-to month; $5/month annual plan
- Personal: $15 month-to month; $10/month annual plan
- Standard: $40 month-to month; $60/month annual plan
- Business Pro: $60 month-to month; $40/month annual plan
- Enterprise: Contact DocuSign
Realtor Pricing of DocuSign
- Realtor Simple Signing: $7.50 month-to month; $5/month annual plan
- Realtor Starter: $15 month-to month; $10/month annual plan
- NAR Members Exclusive: $35 month-to month; $20/month annual plan (up to 5 users)
- Real Estate PLUS, Broker Edition: Contact DocuSign
There is no DocuSign coupon available at this time.
How Do DocuSign Customers Rate Their Services?
DocuSign is the most popular electronic signature service in the world, so we found a ton of customer ratings online. Here’s a balanced sampling of both positive and negative customer reviews.
Positive DocuSign Reviews
I signed up for the DocuSign on a whim to see how it would work in my work environment — all I can say now is that I’m never going back. It has made onboarding 100x easier and faster! Additionally, I can work from almost anywhere now and get signatures quickly. Even with no training, I easily figured out how to use most of the features and love having pre-made templates for different scenarios. – Administrator, G2 Crowd 6/17/2017
DocuSign allows us to send and receive important/required documents quickly. It also allows us to upload all needed documents into our system upon completion. We are able to put the requirements on the recipient and leave items in their hands without us having to personally keep track of each item sent. It also gives us a safe and secure location to send and receive personal and legal information. – Corinne O., TrustRadius 2/14/2017
Negative DocuSign Reviews
My biggest issue with DocuSign is that there is no way to edit a document. For example: Say you go through your document and place all the initial and signature areas, then as you’re going through you notice that one is missing. There’s no way to edit or fix it before sending it on to the client! This isn’t an issue for enterprise customers but for us that have the smaller plans, that’s one of our limited amount of contracts wasted. – Christopher M., G2 Crowd 8/1/2017
I can’t remember a time when I’ve received such poor customer service from a company. Getting someone on the phone takes upward of 20 minutes, and the people doing the online chat take 2-3 minutes to respond to a single line of dialogue. The company will no longer let people sign up for “Business Accounts,” but instead only allows “Business Pro” accounts that are more expensive. I just want to have my documents signed! – William, TrustPilot 3/24/2017
How Does DocuSign Work?
Check out this brief video to see DocuSign in action.
What Are Some DocuSign Alternatives?
DocuSign is an excellent solution for any company’s human resources department (check out our HRIS reviews to find a good solution for your company) and many industries, including real estate, accounting, tax, healthcare, legal, insurance, government and more. But we also encourage you to check out alternatives to DocuSign in our article comparing the top eSignature services. Depending on your needs, some DocuSign competitors could be a better fit for your small business.
Do you have any concerns about using DocuSign?