To keep the lights on, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. Our review process.
You might wonder if business cards are still relevant in our digital age. The resounding answer from experts is: absolutely! So far, business cards are standing the test of time as a proven and successful hand-to-hand marketing vehicle. But what’s changed in our competitive world is the need for stand-out business cards.
The online business card space is profitable, and therefore packed with companies providing business card and related services. So how does Moo stack up to the competition?
- Upload your own or use their modern MOO designs with premium, matte printing
- Printfinity, unlimited designs on one order
- Letterpress available and can print any design with rounded corners
- Green paper an option for eco-friendly printing
- Phone and live chat support for help
- Business accounts for easy reprints
- Next day delivery available
- On the more expensive side
- Limited to paper products only (if you have other marketing needs)
9 Key Features
- High-quality paper and design services
- Unique Printfinity technology: print a different photo or design on every business card in a pack
- Inspiration gallery: browse other people’s designs
- One of few online printers who sells near field communication (NFC) cards — electronically transfers business card information to your customer’s smartphone or tablet by simply tapping the card on the device
- Excellent customer service with live chat and highly knowledgeable service reps
- Letterpress printing services
- Luxe cards: 3X the weight of normal cards with a colored edge
- Business accounts available for companies with 10+ employees with a dedicated account manager
- MOO Printing: the standard turnaround time is 9 days, but they do offer overnight delivery for an added fee
- Standard cards start at $19.99 for 50
- Approx price per card: $0.39
MOO Promo Code
For our readers: Click here and input coupon code 5N2S52 save 10% for all new customers.
How Do NFC Business Cards Work?
Check out MOO’s video about how their NFC business cards work and how they can benefit your business.
MOO Customer Reviews
In our product and service reviews, we give you a sampling of positive and negative feedback we’ve found online from consumers (see below). We think it’s important to note that we were hard pressed to find negative MOO reviews. MOO had an impressive 87% of five-star reviews from more than 2,500 customers on Trustpilot.
Positive MOO Reviews
I had an amazing 1st time experience with Moo. While designing the cards and uploading my designs I had a couple top notch customer support agents helping me out who were more than your run of the mill “stock response” agent. These people you could tell truly understood the interface and provided me with time saving answers. I was given a free 1-day air shipping coupon as a first time customer and the delivery was on time, the morning it was due. The cards came out amazing. Great service. Will DEFINITELY be using again. – Seth K.,Trustpilot 9/29/2016
Negative MOO Reviews
We recently ordered business cards for 4 employees and we were told we would get them by 10am. Now we are told that we won’t get them for another week. The reason we ordered through moo.com was to get them quickly because we needed the business asap. Don’t waste your time and money, go somewhere else. – Debbie L., Trustpilot 8/9/2016
How Does Moo Stack Up To The Competition?
We’ve reviewed the top 10 online business card providers. Check it out to see how MOO fared in the competition and to see if they’re really the best deal despite all the rave reviews.
Have you purchased business cards online? What was your experience? Let us know in the comments!Tagged With: Branding, Reviews