To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Pinpointe is a cloud-based, advanced email marketing provider geared toward B2B (business to business) email marketers, digital agencies and larger volume senders. It’s not as well-known as some of the bigger names in the industry, but Pinpointe has some fantastic features that you’ll want to consider.
- Pros & Cons
- Key Features
- Customer Feedback
- B2B Email Marketing Tips (Video)
- Our Final Verdict On Pinpointe
- How Does Pinpointe Compare?
- Unlimited image hosting and more than 1,000 templates
- Offers unbranded emails with any paid account
- User-friendly interface and wizard make the process easy
- Unused email credits roll over each month up to one year
- Inbox preview with 50+ email clients
- Excellent autoresponders, A/B split testing, behavioral targeting and triggered campaigns
- Real-time tracking and analytics
- XML API connector for developers
- Social sharing with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, including tracking and reporting
- Robust survey feature with drag and drop, customizable editor and analytics
- Could use more customer support hours considering it’s a higher-end service — no weekend phone or live chat hours, and weekday hours are only from 9am-6pm EST
- Cheapest monthly plan listed starts at $49 for 5,000 contacts
- Several user reviews that it's challenging to set up
- Apps/integrations don’t appear to be nearly as numerous as competitors
- More than 1,000 mobile-ready templates
- Professional, Agency and Enterprise editions available
- Create and manage up to 250 separate user accounts (Enterprise version)
- Easy to use campaign builders and trigger and drip campaigns
- Smart-Segments tool allows you to define your criteria by combining behavioral and demographic information and custom field values you create
- Set up autoresponders to send on behalf of different people within your company
- Add social follow, share and like buttons to your email marketing campaigns with one click
- Google Analytics integration and advanced reports including click heat maps
- Dedicated IP address available (added fee)
- Extensive knowledge base with training videos and educational webinars
Pinpointe offers a 15-day free trial period (no credit card required) with 1,000 email credits and all features.
You can pre-pay for 6 months and get an additional 10% discount for all plans except pay-as-you-go pricing. View all pricing options.
Pricing Based On Number Of Contacts
|Number of Contacts||Monthly Number of Emails Send Limit||Price Per Month|
Pricing Based On Number Of Emails Sent
|Number of Emails Per Month||Number of Contacts||Price Per Month|
- Professional Edition is ideal for businesses sending 5,000 to 350,000 emails per month, with a single user login.
- Enterprise Edition is ideal for medium and large enterprises sending from 250,000 to 10 million+ emails per month, with up to 250 sub-accounts/users.
- Agency Edition is best for digital agencies. You can host up to 100 separate customers and send an aggregate of 250,000 to 10 million+ emails per month.
Read what some customers have to say about their experiences with Pinpointe.
Email marketing is a substantial part of my business, and I wouldn’t trust it to any platform but Pinpointe. I can create and schedule messages, send emails based on a subscriber’s behavior, and even plot out drip campaigns to nurture new leads. The testing feature is truly unique. Pinpointe can run a split test for me and send the best email to subscribers automatically. It’s such a cool feature that saves me a lot of time. – Lisa F., G2 Crowd 1/18/2018
What a breath of fresh air these folks are. Responsive and anticipatory are two of the hallmarks of our experience with Pinpointe. The platform is logical and easy to use, offers multiple levels of “in process” support and has some of the better testing tools I have run into. We are a customer, going on 3 years now. I keep my ear to the track and have yet to hear the rumble of a competitor that will supplant Pinpointe. I highly recommend their service. – Jim A., Trustpilot 11/30/2017
It seems like nothing ever makes it to the inbox. During tests, I started finding that many emails were not even making it to certain providers and were blocked before ever even getting there. They weren’t even going to spam. I eventually left pinpointe and have much better results elsewhere. – User in Consumer Services, G2 Crowd 1/19/2018
Check out the video below for some basic tips on how to grab your audience’s attention with your email campaigns.
Pinpointe delivers nearly all of the features advanced email marketers want, and its automation and social media marketing are among the best we’ve seen. Its Enterprise edition is an excellent solution for mid to large-sized organizations and offers a lot of flexibility for multiple users.
Pinpointe does take some time and effort to set up, but once you’re up and running, its user interface is surprisingly easy to use given its abundance of advanced features.
Users rave about their knowledgeable support reps, but the lack of weekend customer support and limited weekday support hours could be a solid dealbreaker for some organizations. Another downside for some could be the void of most third-party integrations that many other services provide.
If you’re a small business or a beginner, however, Pinpointe isn’t your best option. Its pricing scale is meant for power users, and all of the features can be daunting if you’re not a pro.
Want to see how Pinpointe stacks up against the competition? Check out our Email Marketing Companies Review. We give you the pros and cons, features, pricing and more for each provider. We’ve even made a comparison table to help you see the key differences side by side.
What features are most important to you in an email marketing provider?
Disclaimer: This website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained here should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on this website.