Pinpointe Email Marketing is a comprehensive email marketing platform that offers a range of features and tools to help businesses reach and engage their target audience through email campaigns. In this review, I will provide a detailed overview of the platform, its key features, and its pros and cons to help you decide if it is the right email marketing solution for your business.
- Pros & Cons
- Key Features
- Customer Feedback
- B2B Email Marketing Tips (Video)
- Our Final Verdict On Pinpointe
- How Does Pinpointe Compare?
- Unlimited image hosting and more than 1,000 templates
- Offers unbranded emails with any paid account
- User-friendly interface and wizard make the process easy
- Unused email credits roll over each month up to one year
- Inbox preview with 50+ email clients
- Excellent autoresponders, A/B split testing, behavioral targeting and triggered campaigns
- Real-time tracking and analytics
- XML API connector for developers
- Social sharing with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, including tracking and reporting
- Robust survey feature with drag and drop, customizable editor and analytics
- Could use more customer support hours considering it’s a higher-end service — no weekend phone or live chat hours, and weekday hours are only from 9am-6pm EST
- Cheapest monthly plan listed starts at $49 for 5,000 contacts
- Several user reviews that it's challenging to set up
- Apps/integrations don’t appear to be nearly as numerous as competitors
Advanced Segmentation Capabilities
One of the standout features of Pinpointe is its advanced segmentation capabilities, which allow you to create targeted campaigns based on demographics, interests, and other data points. This means you can deliver relevant, personalized messages to specific segments of your audience, increasing the chances of conversion and engagement. For example, you can create separate campaigns for different segments of your audience based on factors such as age, location, or purchase history. This level of targeting can be incredibly powerful in helping you to drive results from your email marketing efforts.
Optimize Campaign Performance
In addition to segmentation, Pinpointe also offers a range of features to help you optimize the performance of your campaigns. For example, the platform’s A/B testing capability allows you to test different versions of your emails to see which performs best. This can help you optimize your subject lines, email content, and other elements to improve the chances of your emails being opened and acted upon.
Templates And Design Tools
Pinpointe also offers a range of templates and design tools to help you create professional-looking emails that are consistent with your brand. The platform’s drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to create visually appealing emails without the need for any coding knowledge. You can choose from a range of pre-designed templates or create your own from scratch using the platform’s various design elements and customization options.
In addition to its core email marketing functionality, Pinpointe also offers a range of integrations with popular CRMs and marketing automation platforms, such as Salesforce and Marketo. This allows you to seamlessly incorporate your email marketing efforts into your wider marketing strategy and gain valuable insights into the performance of your campaigns. For example, you can use Pinpointe in conjunction with your CRM to track customer interactions and use this data to create targeted email campaigns.
Analytics And Reporting Tools
Pinpointe also offers a range of analytics and reporting tools to help you measure the performance of your campaigns and identify areas for improvement. The platform provides detailed metrics on key metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversions, as well as more advanced metrics such as revenue generated and customer lifetime value. This information can be incredibly valuable in helping you to optimize your campaigns and make data-driven decisions about your email marketing strategy.
Customer Service Options
In terms of customer support, Pinpointe offers a range of resources to help you get the most out of the platform. These include an extensive knowledge base, user guides, video tutorials, and a dedicated customer support team. The platform also offers a range of integrations with popular CRMs and marketing automation platforms, such as Salesforce and Marketo. This allows you to seamlessly incorporate your email marketing efforts into your wider marketing strategy and gain valuable insights into the performance of your campaigns.
10 Things You Can Do With PinPointe
- More than 1,000 mobile-ready templates
- Professional, Agency and Enterprise editions available
- Create and manage up to 250 separate user accounts (Enterprise version)
- Easy to use campaign builders and trigger and drip campaigns
- Smart-Segments tool allows you to define your criteria by combining behavioral and demographic information and custom field values you create
- Set up autoresponders to send on behalf of different people within your company
- Add social follow, share and like buttons to your email marketing campaigns with one click
- Google Analytics integration and advanced reports including click heat maps
- Dedicated IP address available (added fee)
- Extensive knowledge base with training videos and educational webinars
Pinpointe offers a 15-day free trial period (no credit card required) with 1,000 email credits and all features.
You can pre-pay for 6 months and get an additional 10% discount for all plans except pay-as-you-go pricing.
One potential downside of Pinpointe pricing is that it’s based on the number of emails you send per month. This can be limiting for businesses that need to send a large volume of emails or those that have fluctuating email send rates. However, the platform does offer a range of pricing plans to suit different budgets and needs, so it is worth considering whether one of these plans would be suitable for your business.
Pricing Based On Number Of Contacts
|Number of Contacts||Price Per Month|
- Professional Edition is ideal for businesses sending 5,000 to 350,000 emails per month, with a single user login.
- Enterprise Edition is ideal for medium and large enterprises sending from 250,000 to 10 million+ emails per month, with up to 250 sub-accounts/users.
- Agency Edition is best for digital agencies. You can host up to 100 separate customers and send an aggregate of 250,000 to 10 million+ emails per month.
Read what some customers have to say about their experiences with Pinpointe.
Email marketing is a substantial part of my business, and I wouldn’t trust it to any platform but Pinpointe. I can create and schedule messages, send emails based on a subscriber’s behavior, and even plot out drip campaigns to nurture new leads. The testing feature is truly unique. Pinpointe can run a split test for me and send the best email to subscribers automatically. It’s such a cool feature that saves me a lot of time. – Lisa F., G2 Crowd 1/18/2018
I’ve tried a lot of email service providers and I’ve always been disappointed – until I found Pinpointe. I needed an email service provider with high-level features like automation, split testing and behavioral targeting. I found that and more with Pinpointe. It has all of the features I need, along with great analytics that let me compare campaigns and get specific stats that go beyond the basic open rates and click-throughs. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Pinpointe to my colleagues. – Lisa M., Trustpilot 2/1/2018
It seems like nothing ever makes it to the inbox. During tests, I started finding that many emails were not even making it to certain providers and were blocked before ever even getting there. They weren’t even going to spam. I eventually left pinpointe and have much better results elsewhere. – User in Consumer Services, G2 Crowd 1/19/2018
Check out the video below by Hubspot Marketing for 13 minutes of B2B email marketing strategies you can use to grab your audience’s attention.
Overall, Pinpointe Email Marketing is a comprehensive and user-friendly platform that offers a range of advanced features and tools to help businesses reach and engage their target audience through email campaigns. Its segmentation and A/B testing capabilities, as well as its integrations with popular CRMs and marketing automation platforms, make it a valuable tool for any business looking to improve the effectiveness of their email marketing efforts.
Pinpointe delivers nearly all of the features advanced email marketers want, and its automation and social media marketing are among the best we’ve seen. Its Enterprise edition is an excellent solution for mid to large-sized organizations and offers a lot of flexibility for multiple users.
Pinpointe does take some time and effort to set up, but once you’re up and running, its user interface is surprisingly easy to use given its abundance of advanced features.
Users rave about their knowledgeable support reps, but the lack of weekend customer support and limited weekday support hours could be a solid dealbreaker for some organizations. Another downside for some could be the void of most third-party integrations that many other services provide.
If you’re a small business or a beginner, however, Pinpointe isn’t your best option. Its pricing scale is meant for power users, and all of the features can be daunting if you’re not a pro.
Want to see how Pinpointe stacks up against the competition? Check out our best email marketing companies. We give you the pros and cons, features, pricing and more for each provider. We’ve even made a comparison table to help you see the key differences side by side.
What features are most important to you in an email marketing provider? Let us know in the comments!Tagged With: Email Marketing, Reviews