123RF offers some of the cheapest stock images and other media files around, but does the low cost detract from the quality you’ll find on its site? See why this stock photo site that specializes in royalty-free images could be a fantastic alternative to its big-name competitors.
- Rating, Pros & Cons
- Key Features
- Customer Reviews
- Corporate+ Plan Benefits (Video)
- Our Final Verdict
- Millions of images, video, audio, footage and vector files.
- 123RF backs each customer with a $25,000 legal guarantee.
- Corporate+ subscription gives you multi-user management tools, tailor-made licensing and advanced sharing features.
- Adobe Photoshop Add-on lets you search, purchase and design without leaving Photoshop. You can also keep track of the images used in Photoshop to repurpose them in other designs through your 123RF account.
- Google Add-on lets you search and add images into G documents without opening a new tab. It also syncs with G Form and will soon have G Spreadsheet integration.
- Contributors can earn 30% – 60% commissions from each license sold.
- In business since 2005, 123RF’s customers include Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, American Express and many other high-profile companies.
123RF provides three pricing options:
All come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Per-credit pricing ranges from $0.90 to $4.00, depending on the number of credits you purchase at one time.
|Number of Credits||Price Per Credit|
Subscription plans have no daily download limits. Per image pricing ranges from $0.36 to $3.00. You save 25% off the prices below if you pay annually.
|Images Per Month||Price Per Image||Price Per Month||Price per Image (Annual)||Annual Price|
Must contact 123RF for pricing.
Get the best deal on 123RF by clicking here.
Great website – excellent content and easy to use. Buying credits is very easy and download works great. Good value for images! – Thomas T., Trustpilot 10/30/2018
Besides a great selection of photos and art, I especially like the fact that you can buy individual photos. Most other stock art companies MAKE you buy a subscription or charge outrageous amounts for one photo. – Patrice, Trustpilot 10/11/2019
Good quality pictures, bad policies. The prices are more than reasonable, but I run a small company, and do not always use up all of my credits in your specific time allotment. I have probably easily lost over $40 due to your usage deadlines because I didn’t purchase enough photos in time. Honestly, it’s frustrating, and in my opinion, a flaw in your business plan. – Jarrod W., Trustpilot 11/14/2018
I like the variety of files and images available, but I have had problems with the vector files that I’ve downloaded. They look great in the original image, but if I try to use them in anything else and remove the file from the original image, the content is distorted or unusable. – kknepp, Trustpilot 10/2/2019
This brief video gives you an overall snapshot of how your business can benefit from 123RF’s Corporate+ plan.
123RF is a reliable and exceptionally affordable option for all kinds of design needs. Although the site could use more sophisticated search features, you’ll still find high-quality images, audio selections and video files that rival those on the big-name sites.
The company also has a long-standing stellar reputation for its business practices and helpful customer support.
How does 123RF compare to similar sites? Be sure to read our reviews of the best stock photography providers, we cover search features, pros and cons, pricing and more.Tagged With: Reviews