To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
123RF offers some of the cheapest stock images and other media files around, but does the low cost detract from the quality you’ll find on its site? See why this stock photo site that specializes in royalty-free images could be a fantastic alternative to its big-name competitors.
- More than 110 million images, video, audio, footage and vector files.
- 123RF backs each customer with a $25,000 legal guarantee.
- Corporate+ subscription gives you multi-user management tools, tailor-made licensing and advanced sharing features.
- Adobe Photoshop Add-on lets you search, purchase and design without leaving Photoshop. You can also keep track of the images used in Photoshop to repurpose them in other designs through your 123RF account.
- Google Add-on lets you search and add images into G documents without opening a new tab. It also syncs with G Form and will soon have G Spreadsheet integration.
- Contributors can earn 30% – 60% commissions from each license sold.
- In business since 2005, 123RF’s customers include Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, American Express and many other high-profile companies.
123RF provides three pricing options: credit-based pricing, subscription plans and corporate plans. It offers a 100% money-back guarantee.
Per-credit pricing ranges from 80¢ to $1.30, depending on the number of credits you purchase at one time.
|Number of Credits||Price|
Subscription plans have no daily download limits. You save 31% with annual subscriptions.
|Number of Images Per Month||Price Per Month||Annual Price|
Must contact 123RF for pricing.
We are not aware of any 123RF coupons at this time.
Great website – excellent content and easy to use. Buying credits is very easy and download works great. Good value for images! – Thomas T., Trustpilot 10/30/2018
Good quality pictures, bad policies. The prices are more than reasonable, but I run a small company, and do not always use up all of my credits in your specific time allotment. I have probably easily lost over $40 due to your usage deadlines because I didn’t purchase enough photos in time. Honestly, it’s frustrating, and in my opinion, a flaw in your business plan. – Jarrod W., Trustpilot 11/14/2018
This brief video gives you an overall snapshot of how your business can benefit from 123RF’s Corporate+ plan.
123RF is a reliable and exceptionally affordable option for all kinds of design needs. Although the site could use more sophisticated search features, you’ll still find high-quality images, audio selections and video files that rival those on the big-name sites.
The company also has a long-standing stellar reputation for its business practices and helpful customer support.
How does 123RF compare to similar sites? Be sure to read our reviews of the Best Stock Photo Sites, which include search features, pros and cons, pricing and more.
What other stock photo sites would you recommend?
Disclaimer: This website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained here should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on this website.