There are dozens of social media management tools to choose from so it might be easy to miss Agorapulse. People rave about their inbox feature which allows you to keep track of all your social media tasks (think conversations, direct messages, etc.) in one place, just like you would with your email inbox. But are these features better than what the competition has to offer, and worth the extra cost?
- Inbox and notifications to easily view all items across all channels that need attention
- Easy to use with guides, support and introductory webinar
- Calendar view to visually display content
- Can schedule or queue content to multiple profiles
- Reports are visual and give you valuable data including ROI
- iOS and Android app
- Ability to assign tasks to other team members
- Competitive pricing
- No integration with Pinterest
- Free tools but no free plan
- Multiple Account Integration – Tracks Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube and Instagram.
- Inbox – Agorapulse puts all your conversations in one place for all your social media accounts (profiles). This means you can reply, review, assign, or label organic/paid post comments, mentions, direct/private messages, and reviews in chronological order.
- Publish – Schedule content and organize it by content type. Easily re-publish evergreen posts and bulk upload posts.
- Engage – They provide brand-related search results so you can be in touch with your customers and participate in relevant conversations.
- Collaborate – Assign roles to different users and keep track of who has done what action. Share content with clients and get a color-coded view of the approval process.
- Track – They take analytics one step further by not only providing reports, but also insights into why content is working so you can optimize and repeat.
- Audience – Get a glimpse of who your fans are with demographic data and identify your most passionate ambassadors in your network.
- Mobile App – Access features at your fingertips right on your smartphone or tablet. Do things like message scheduling, subscribe to RSS feeds and more on the go on your iPhone, Android and iPad.
Agorapulse has a limited 30-day free trial. Save 20% by paying annually.
- Standard ($59/user/month) – 10 social profiles
- Professional ($99/user/month) – 15 social profiles
- Advanced – ($149/user/month) – 20 social profiles
- Get a quote for custom pricing
I’ve loved working with Agora Pulse so much. I have used a few different social media scheduling softwares and Agora Pulse is by far the best. The reason our agency decided to go with Agora Pulse was that it was the most cost-effective option for our size and it gave the most features. The reporting, community management, social media monitoring and bulk publishing are all fantastic. They’re also constantly contacting me about new features to get my opinion on them which is great. – Robyn M, Trustpilot 11/27/2019
I’ve used other third party scheduling and listening tools for social media in the past and none have come close to Agora. There are too many benefits to list here, but one of the main benefits is the ease of set up and how intuitive the platform is to use. Onboarding new SAAS platforms can sometimes be a chore and this ‘chore’, in my experience, is a barrier to getting the most from the investment. Not so with Agorapulse, I just want to keep digging to find out what more I can achieve. The customer support is also second to none! They have a very helpful onboarding process, very responsive technical team and a they work tirelessly to ensure you’ve found the answer to your query before signing off – keep it up guys!! – Bobby B, g2 1/30/2020
Perhaps the only niggles I have about its features are the lack of Pinterest connectivity, and that you can’t use it to schedule posts for your blog (in the way that you can do so with Socialoomph). – Influencer Marketing Hub
I would like it if you could publish the same post multiple times on the same day but this is not possible. I would also like it if you could size photo for Instagram without having to resize it for the other platforms because I like shooting full-frame and the only person that doesn’t allow this is Instagram. However because you can’t selectively crop just for that platform, I have to go back and repeat the process re-writing a post and adding the hashtags Just for a Instagram. – Steve M, g2 5/24/2020
Here’s a quick video featuring 25 social media experts on their experience with the tool.
Even though Agorapulse isn’t as widely used as some of the other social media management tools, it may be worth adding to your arsenal for the ease of use and time it can save you in managing your social media campaigns.
Learn more about Agorapulse from our interview with their CEO, Emeric Ernoult. We also recommend checking out our comprehensive social media management tools comparison to see how other providers compare to Agorapulse.
Are you considering Agorapulse? Let us know in the comments!