Are you a web publisher looking to sell ad space on your website? Has Google Adsense denied your approval, or are you just looking for an alternative? Bidvertiser is an option worth considering. What is Bidvertiser exactly? It’s one of many pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platforms that have proven their worth to bring you ad income from your site.
Bidvertiser and other PPC platforms connect you with thousands of companies that want to sell their products or services via your website. And you receive income every time a consumer clicks on the ad link via your site. Check out our Bidvertiser review to learn more about how this well-respected PPC platform can help you generate long-lasting income from your site.
- No approval process
- Ad fill rate is 100%
- Minimum payout is $10
- High Bidvertiser CPC rate (ranges from $0.02 to $10)
- Bidvertiser CPM rates are higher than average for mobile traffic
- Ad relevancy and quality can suffer due to smaller advertising network
- Reporting is lacking
- Website is outdated, which reflects poorly on their offering
- 14-year reputation as one of the best PPC platforms
- You get paid per click and for conversions
- Bidvertiser rates are among the highest for Adsense alternative platforms
- Displays the highest bidders on your site
- Supports display ads, pop-under ads, slider ads, XML feeds, desktop and mobile
- Simple point-and-click tool to help you customize the layout of ads on your site
- Toolbar creator, widgets and other tools
- Ability to earn extra money via their referral program
Need a Quick PPC Tutorial?
As part of our Bidvertiser advertiser review, we’ve included the following video just in case you need to learn more about how PPC works.
What Are Some PPC Best Practices?
The following tips will help you get the most out of your PPC marketing practices:
- Make sure you’ve optimized your mobile ad presence. More people than ever are searching the web using their mobile devices, so a responsive website is imperative. Read our responsive web design tutorial to learn what you need to know.
- Keyword research, while time-consuming, is a must for your PPC campaigns. Read our guide to keyword research and trends analysis.
- Continually manage your PPC campaigns to ensure you’re getting maximum profits.
- Maximize your social media outreach to bring more customers to your site. Check out our reviews of social media management tools to get started.
Bidvertiser Alternative Options
Bidvertiser ads can help you generate some serious income to help you offset all of your site’s operational costs. But if you’re not sure that Bidvertiser is the solution for you, be sure to check out our comparison of the best Adsense alternatives to see how Bidvertiser stacks up against the competition.
Which features are most important to you with a PPC platform?Tagged With: Reviews