To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Need a reliable and fast web host for your website? There are an overwhelming number of web hosting services out there; it’s really difficult to weed through the pack.
Rochen (pronounced Rockin’) is a top performer compared to most of the more recognizable, “bigger name” web hosting services. We’ll tell you why with our in-depth Rochen Hosting Reviews, where we’ll explore what they offer for both shared and dedicated hosting.
- Data centers in both the US and the UK
- All data is backed up twice daily to an off server location and retained for one month
- Rochen Vault restores your sites and files quickly and easily
- No overselling (account limits reflect actual resources available)
- Offers carbon offsets & invests in environmentally-friendly technologies & business
- 30-day full money back guarantee
- Customer support is via email ticket only (but it’s 24/7)
- More expensive than shared hosting providers that oversell resources
The following key features and pros/cons apply to both of Rochen’s shared and dedicated hosting services (unless otherwise noted). You’ll see the differences between the two options in our Pricing & Tech Specs section just below our Pros and Cons table.
- Supports more than 150 different applications, including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Magento.
- Owns and has complete control over all its servers (some hosting services lease their server equipment from third parties).
- Holds Green Mountain Energy Certificate for environmentally friendly technology and practices.
- No overselling with shared hosting services (the account limits, i.e. bandwidth, disk space, are as promised, unlike many other shared services that stretch resources too thin among too many users).
- Rochen Vault restores your sites, files and databases quickly and easily.
Premium Web Hosting (Shared Hosting)
Both shared hosting plans include:
- Unmetered data transfer
- Free primary domain registration ($13.95 each for additional domains)
- cPanel for each domain
- Free shared SSL certificate ($49.95/year for dedicated SSL certificate)
- Shared resource pool (free) or Burst resource level for an additional $9.95/month billed annually
|One Site||Multiple Sites|
|Price/Month 1 Year||$6.95||$10.95|
|Price/Month 2 Years||$5.95||$8.95|
|Price/Month 3 Years||$4.95||$7.95|
|Number of Sites||1||10|
|Free Site Transfers||1||10|
|SSD Web Storage||20GB||60GB|
Managed Cloud Servers (Dedicated Hosting)
- Starting at $200 per month
- Fully managed platform & managed backups
- VMware virtual machine
- 2 – 32 vCPUs
- 4GB – 156GB DDR4 RAM
- 100GB – 500GB SSD-accelerated storage
- 5TB monthly data transfer
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Global CDN
- Domain WHOIS Protection/Privacy: $6.95/year
- Domain registration: $13.95/year (1-click setup automatically sets up your domain with hosting)
- Reselling option (provide your own hosting service, private label name servers, white label cPanel, and Client Exec CRM license) – $12/month billed annually
Try Rochen with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Rochen often has time sensitive coupons, find and share them here!
We highly recommend Rochen. In our opinion, Rochen’s higher price tag is worth it if you want excellent performance (speed and uptime) for both shared and dedicated environments. Check out our annual web hosting comparison to see how Rochen stacks up against more than 25 of their top competitors.
What are you looking for in a web host?