How do we keep this site running? This post may contain affiliate links — the cost is the same to you, but we get a referral fee. Compensation does not affect rankings. Thanks!
Attention all web geeks! Are you always looking for deals on digital tools? After all, there are so many of them on the market that can do amazing things for your website. Have you heard of AppSumo but not sure what they’re all about? So, what is AppSumo? AppSumo is a niche online retailer that delivers mega-discounted prices on software geared toward developers, programmers, web and graphic designers and more. Or, in the words of the former Facebook, Mint, and Google employees who launched AppSumo, they “promote great products to help you kick ass at work.”
This Austin, Texas-based company has been around a few years and has 700,000+ faithful followers who know a steal of a deal when they see it. And the AppSumo team also promotes carefully selected software products created by burgeoning entrepreneurs. Interested in learning more? Check out our AppSumo review to see how we rate their marketplace.
- AppSumo deals range from 50 to 95% off of regular pricing
- Excellent deals for lifetime sign-ups on digital tools
- Major discounts on web-related and other courses
- Owned and run by tech experts
- Sign up for AppSumo’s newsletter, which gives you special access to their latest deals
- Featured in the Washington Post, Lifehacker, TechCrunch and more
What Can You Get With AppSumo Deals?
Here’s a list of some of AppSumo’s more popular deals to give you an idea of what they’ve offered in the past.
- Webinar Ninja: $49 for lifetime signup (normally starts at $45/mth)
- Landingi landing page designer: $49 for lifetime signup (regular pricing is $29/mth)
- ClickMinded SEO training course: $149 (regular fee is $479)
- Serpstat SEO platform: $39 for lifetime signup (normally at least $300 per year)
- Kernest Konstellations premium font packages: $125 (normally $540)
- View all current deals!
What Digital Tools Are Small Biz Owners Using?
There are so many software platforms, plugins, apps, and other digital tools on the market geared toward small businesses, many of which are surprisingly affordable. Do you run your own website? If so, check out our comprehensive web series which will give you our expert insight on everything from SEO and paid search to e-commerce and monetization strategies. For example, if you’re running WordPress, there are some excellent and affordable plugins to help you add impressive features to your site. Did you know that you can raise your recurring visitor rate (which can translate directly into higher organic search rankings) with a simple tweak to your website menu? Check out our best WordPress menu plugin reviews for the scoop and actionable insights you can apply today. Are you looking for other small biz web tools? The video below has some useful suggestions by fellow small business owners.
Get More Visitors to Your Website, the Right Way
AppSumo is an excellent go-to for small businesses needing to cut costs wherever they can. They offer some of the best deals you’ll find on select products and courses. Combine these tools with organic search strategies to build your website traffic base. Visit Chapter 4 of our web series, How to Get Traffic to Your Website, so you can start converting visitors into sales.
What other digital deal sites would you recommend?