To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Need a more efficient way to manage your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tracking and enhance your keyword strategies? SEO is ever-evolving, and it’s crucial to your site’s success to know where you stand. Tracking search engine rankings is a key element to staying ahead of your competitors, and that’s where Authority Labs comes into play. Read our Authority Labs review to see how this SEO tool can help boost your competitive edge.
Authority Labs Review
- See your daily rankings on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Now Provided report gives you access to keywords you rank for that you may not be aware of
- Shows all URLs you are ranking for if you rank for multiple URLs with the same term
- Sorts keywords by default alphabetically and no way to change this setting
- Local and global tracking, filterable by country, city or zip code
- Provides competitor tracking
- Tracks your mobile rankings
- “Now Provided” report uses several data sources and Google Analytics to show you which keywords are driving traffic to each page on your site
- Group multiple domains covering the same topic
- White label keyword reports (with all but lowest priced plan)
- Interface API access (with highest priced plan)
- Google update alerts
- 30-day free trial with no credit card required
Here’s a look at the Authority Labs Interface:
Authority Labs Pricing
Authority Labs offers a 30-day free trial (no credit card required).
|Price Per Month||$49||$99||$225||$450 (Starting)|
How Do Users Rate Authority Labs?
As part of our review process, we always look for customer feedback of every product or service. Here’s a balanced sampling of what we found around the web from Authority Labs users.
Positive Authority Labs Reviews
Very simple interface that makes it easy to see what’s most important – keyword rankings and their performance…Uploading new keywords was very easy – you could type in them in or upload a spreadsheet…Customizing data – we liked that we could filter our data in different ways. – Billy B. 6/30/2016
The User Interface is really clean and easy to navigate, even if you have a lot of keywords…[Authority Labs] gives you more insight on organic keyword rankings than Google Analytics. – Melanie S., G2Crowd 06/13/2016
Negative Authority Labs Reviews
Gets a little slow when there is an algo update – i guess every man and his dog starts using it during those times. – “User,” G2Crowd 3/14/2017
The interface is very rudimentary, it is not an interface that we would be comfortable adding clients the ability to access…All results must be pulled into other programs for inclusion in monitoring reports…Adding separate keyword targets for mobile and non-mobile is cumbersome and results must be tracked separately. – “Director in Marketing,” TrustRadius 9/9/2016
Want to See Authority Labs At Work?
Check out this brief video to see how easy Authority Labs’ dashboard is to use and how this tool can help you better understand your SEO rankings.
What Alternatives Are There to Authority Labs?
First off, we’d like to point out that we’re customers of AuthorityLabs and use them to track keyword groups by monetary value. We’ve been happy with them and highly recommend their service. But there are many SEO tools on the market that you should consider. Some excel in different SEO areas, like backlink checking. Be sure to read our reviews of the best SEO tools to get a comprehensive picture of what’s out there.
What’s your top SEO tip?