To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
This has to be one of the most infuriating things when it comes to Paypal. The location of your subscriptions, also referred to as ‘recurring subscriptions’ or ‘automatic payments’ seems to change almost monthly. Well, we’re here to take away the headache and make it an effort to keep this page up to date with the latest location of this little devil of a setting.
Where To Find Paypal Subscriptions
The location, as of the time of this writing, is as follows: after logging in, in the top-right corner of your dashboard, click on the gear icon:
That will pop-up a sub-menu, from which you’ll want to select “Payments”:
From here, you’ll want to click on “Manage automatic payments”:
This will take you to a listing of your automatic payments where you can filter by active payments, as well as manage your funding sources. Look for the logo of the subscription you’d like to modify, and click on it.
In this example, we would like to cancel recurring payments for our Sling TV subscription, so we are going to click on the “Sling TV LLC” logo:
That will take you to a screen highlighting details for the subscription, which includes:
- Status (ACTIVE or INACTIVE) along with a “Cancel” button (click this button to cancel your Paypal subscription).
- Payment method – you can adjust your payment method here, for example if you’d rather this subscription draw from a credit card vs bank account.
- Start date – the date the subscription started.
- Billing details
- Billing ID – a unique ID for this subscription that can come in handy when you need to reference this subscription for proof of payment, dispute resolutions, etc.
- Total billed amount – the total dollar amount you’ve spent on this subscription over its lifetime.
- Merchant details
- Description – a more detailed description of the product or service you’re subscribed to. In our example it provided additional details on our Sling TV subscription: My SlingTV Product(s): Sling Blue, DVR PLUS, Sports Extra.
- Contact information – merchant contact information including email address, website, and phone number.
I hope this article was helpful! We’ll do our best to keep this updated as this interface changes.
Disclaimer: This website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained here should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on this website.