This post may contain affiliate links and we’ll be compensated if you make a purchase. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
Has your small business grown out of its current phone system? Are you looking to save time and money? Cloud-based eVoice is a great place to turn. eVoice helps you create the look of a well-run, efficient business for your customer base and your competition. And with their extensive features, eVoice can actually save you time and money — eVoice’s VoIP phone systems do a great job of managing all your business calls leaving you room to concentrate on other areas of your business.
What Exactly is VoIP?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a type of phone service that delivers your calls through the Internet rather than through your local phone company. VoIP services offer all the basic features you find with traditional phone systems, including voicemail, fax, caller ID, call forwarding and more. Some VoIP services cater to individual consumers; others, like eVoice, provide a host of features geared toward businesses — advanced call routing, customizable greetings and menu options for your callers, large-scale teleconferencing, web conferencing and more.
- eVoice Auto Attendant: customize a professionally recorded greeting and add custom menu options with multiple extensions
- Flexible call routing: set routing for specific callers, times of day, to home, office or mobile (or all three simultaneously, if you prefer)
- Audio Conferencing: schedule and conduct teleconference calls for up to 95 people
- Web and Video Conferencing (upgrade required): full audio and desktop application sharing for up to 2,000 participants
- Voicemail to Email: transcribes voicemail into text or audio files that you can have sent to your inbox
- Toll free or local number (you can get a Vanity number for a $30 one-time fee)
- Click to Call Widget: add a widget to your website, email, blog, banner ads, etc. so your customers can simply click the widget and be connected to your business
All of eVoice’s plans have a FREE 30-day trial.
$12.99 Per Month (Professional Plan)
- 300 minutes per month (additional minutes available at 3.9 cents each)
- 2 extensions
- 6 numbers
$29.99 Per Month (Small Business Plan)
- 1,000 minutes per month (additional minutes available at 3.9 cents each)
- 5 Extensions
- 15 numbers
$49.99 Per Month (Small Business Plan)
- 2,000 minutes per month (additional minutes available at 3.9 cents each)
- 10 extensions
- 30 numbers
$79.99 Per Month (Small Business Plan)
- 4,000 minutes per month (additional minutes available at 3.9 cents each)
- 15 extensions
- 45 numbers
What’s the Buzz About eVoice?
As part of our comprehensive reviews that we do with every product and service, we research the web to find what actual consumers are saying about the things we review. Here’s a sampling of what we’ve found for e Voice.
Positive evoice Reviews
Very smart system, I love how all the different options work together in having the calls treated the way you want them depending on the time, caller’s wishes, my personal agenda,…. The voice quality is really good with call routing going very smoothly. — Albert, Best Reviews, 10/27/14
I called in for support and they were outstanding! Got everything just the way I wanted, they have kept me in my budget and the professional live recording… I recommend this to any small business or free lancer out there to help add that extra sense of professionalism to their business. — All in 1 Media, iTunes.apple.com, 2014
Negative evoice Reviews
The service is horrible and they bill you for audio services that you do not need. The after hours voicemail has a glitch and shuts off each night.. Total fail do not waste your money find another service. — Anonymous through Officialgroup.net, PC Magazine, 8/27/15
The product they offer is great. the sales team and support, however, are rude. It felt like they were trying to rush me off the phone. –Angelo, The Tech Reviewer, 3/7/15
How Does e Voice Work?
The following video by eVoice illustrates the simplicity of their service and how they can help propel your small business into a more professionally appealing.
eVoice is Trending Among Small Businesses
eVoice has grown steadily as a popular alternative to traditional business phone systems since it was developed in 1995. And with more and more services adopting mobile applications, VoIP is more popular than ever. It would truly serve any business well to invest in an online phone system. If you’re still using an outdated landline service, or are unhappy with your current system, give eVoice a try, and see why millions of happy users have switched to eVoice. Be sure to check our Best VoIP Service comparison article to view all of the virtual phone providers.
If you’ve used eVoice, what are your pros and cons?